What are my responsibilities when I use the Burlington Rotary Community Meeting Room (entire room or Burlington Hill or Skagit River side)?
· You are responsible for the set up and take down of tables and chairs, leaving the room clear and clean.
· We ask that groups of more than 20 park in the lot to the Northeast of the current library (the old library parking lot).
· If your meeting continues after the library is closed, you have until no later than 10:15 PM to tidy the room, turn off all equipment and lights, and exit the building.
· If your meeting begins after the library is closed, please be sure to have one member of your group here before closing (8:00 PM Monday through Thursday, 5:00 PM Friday and Saturday).
· When exiting the building after regular library hours, please make sure the building is empty (including restrooms), and doors are closed firmly behind you as you leave.
· For your comfort: Please keep meeting room doors closed. Leaving the doors open, even just to welcome people as you begin, results in a very chilly room.
What do I need to know about use of the Audiovisual equipment?
· Microphones, projector, and laptop computer are available for use if needed.
· You may wish to practice using equipment prior to your scheduled event. If so, please call so we can tell you when the room is not in use. During your event, library staff will do their best to assist you, but we cannot guarantee that someone will be available.
· Please observe the following procedure when shutting off the LED projector:
1. Press remote control "standby" button twice to turn off projector
2. One red light indicates that the projector is off. Note: System will overheat if left on overnight.
· Turn off sound system's master power switch on tower in the audio/video system closet.
More specific information is located both on the door of the audio/visual system closet on the Burlington Hill side, the door of the chair storage closet on the Skagit River side, and in a notebook located in the podium.
Yes, I have read and agree with these guidelines, and I would like to make a room reservation.
No, I do not wish to make a reservation.
Print this page.