|Equipment & Technology|
|Visual & Hearing Aids, Technological and Computer Equipment Available in the Library
- Wi-fi available throughout library & meeting room.
- Optelec CCTV (tabletop magnifier) for reading books, documents, newspaper
- Optelec Compact Magnifiers (hand-held devices may be checked out for one-week loan period.)
- Minolta RP603Z Microfilm/fiche Reader Printer - .15 per page
- Videophone (Dynex Led HDMI TV), ntouch PC provided by Sorenson Video Relay Service® (SVRS®)
- 12 Internet Access Computers in noise restricted computer lab with Microsoft Office software
- 3 Internet Access shareable computers with Microsoft Office software.
- 3 Homework/Research Database /Office software Computers; one with Open Office software using Linux Operating System
- 2 Children's computers with educational games
- 3 Career Resource Center Windows 7/Microsoft Office 2010 computers and 10 laptops for use by job searchers, test takers and other educational and career related research.
- 8 Library catalog computers throughout the library building
- 2 Laptop computers with Rosetta Stone Language software – In library use only in Language Lab study rooms ·
- LCD Projector available for check out – one week loan period
- Energy measurement device Kill-A-WATT provided by Skagit P.U.D. available for check out with library card.
- 12 HP laptop computers for in-library use with valid ID; Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 with Mavis Beacon typing software
|Equipment Available for Check-out
E-readers and Tablet computers are available for one week checkout. This service is primarily meant to provide library card holders with the opportunity to test before you buy. Ebooks cannot be downloaded to the devices because they are specifically dedicated to individual accounts.
- Kindle E-reader
- Kindle Fire
- Nook E-reader (lost)
- Nexus Tablet
- Windows Surface RT tablet